Friday 3 September 2010

Picture Book

Thursday 2 September: time for some pictures

The office of PPHPZ:


My office – note the trailing lead and the flask of coffee – Mike very kindly brings me one of the latter morning and afternoon. The priorities are so much better here:


My apartment:


John Simba who, together with his colleague Francis, guard the Justo Mwale College – a nice man:


The road outside the college:



What a lovely lady and child walking along the road.


And another lady – not with a sack but a bigger bundle than I could carry on my head:


I asked to take a picture of these four boys:


and within seconds their friends joined them:


A tree which at first sight is showing signs of autumn:


But, in fact, it is spring here and the golden colour comes from thick dust (mud?) on its leaves!



1 comment: